• Welcome back to all SEO talk forums!
  • allSEOtalk.com
  • Learn a thing or two about SEO!
  • Hang and talk with the experts!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first four innings
He wasnt able to lead the International team to a victory, but Graham DeLaet leaves his first Presidents Cup having gained a lot of respect and plenty of praise. Thats especially true after winding up his Sunday in dramatic fashion by holing his final shots on 18 in both his matches. Its not as if Canadians werent aware of DeLaets talent; after all, hes been the top Canuck for a few years now. You knew hed become mainstream in his home country when you stopped hearing "De-Lay." Hard-core golf fans elsewhere have also known about his remarkable ball-striking and accuracy off the tee, evident just by looking at his name at the top of so many statistical categories. They also watched as he performed well in the FedEx Cup playoffs, his beard lengthening each week. But its fair to say that this event will be DeLaets coming out party to the rest of the golf world. TV announcers have been singing his praises all week with Golf Channels Brandel Chamblee calling him the best ball-striker in the world right now. Johnny Miller was positively gushing at his talents and even Jack Nicklaus gave a nod to the Canadian. "I thought he played great," said the Golden Bear. "I talked to him on the first tee today and I said to him, Graham, the way youve played this week, I think this will mean an awful lot to your career." Hes also gained the respect of both captains here this week. "Hes fun to watch," said Fred Couples. "He hits it a long way, he putts well. You know, hes just a very good player." "Hes a hell of a player," said Nick Price. "I think Canada has a lot to look forward to the next 10 or 12 years or so, watching him play, because hed definitely major championship material." The enthusiasm he displayed all week was positively effervescent. On Thursday when his partner Jason Day rolled in a winning putt, DeLaet almost took Days arm off with the high five. When his putt dropped on Sunday morning in the match against Phil Mickelson and Keegan Bradley he reacted as if hed just scored in overtime to win the Stanley Cup. He managed to do it again in his singles match against Jordan Spieth, this time holing it from the bunker to win his match 1-up. "I executed them both well, but theres some luck involved as well," he admitted. "I mean, its super exciting to finish like that; to win the match here and then to halve the match this morning, it makes it even better." In addition to all the attention, its clear to see DeLaet gained a bushel full of confidence playing this Presidents Cup. Not that he was short on self-belief, but matching games with the best Americans and being one of the top point producers on the International team can only help when he returns to action on the PGA Tour in a few weeks in Las Vegas. "I definitely believe that deep inside, I feel a little more confidence in myself now," admitted DeLaet. "These are the best players in the world and this American team is just loaded with talent. To be able to come in here and play well against them means a lot." While the individual performance was tremendous, DeLaet admitted to disappointment at not being able to help his team break the long drought in the competition. Despite a record of 3-1-1 for the Canadian, once again, the Internationals were humbled by the Yanks, losing 18.5 to 15.5. "Thats the thing. Were here as a team to try and win this thing as a team and its great to play well, but its going to be tough going into that locker room and seeing all those guys," said DeLaet. "I mean, Im sure well have a couple of drinks tonight and just celebrate the friendships and everything that weve made." Its quite clear that when DeLaet leaves that locker room and the Presidents Cup and Muirfield Village, hell do so as a different player. Things wont be the same any more. This is a bona fide star on the rise. Mark Andrews Jersey . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success. Lamar Jackson Jersey . The alley-oop looked easy -- just like everything else after halftime for the Miami Heat. James scored 32 points, Wade added 22 points and eight assists, and the Heat trailed by 11 early in the second half before running away to a 107-88 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-...st-Jersey/ .Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time. Anthony Averett Jersey .  Rooneys latest piece of football genius lost in the furore which now stalks David Moyes, and the man who gave the Manchester United striker his start as a 16-year old at Goodison Park back in 2002. Kenny Young Ravens Jersey . on the 15-day disabled Monday list because of a strained right hamstring.BALTIMORE -- As rain washed over Camden Yards, Brandon Workman found his happy place underneath the stadium seating bowl. Workman maintained his pitching rhythm in a batting cage during the second of two rain delays. Upon his return, the right-hander was virtually unhittable. Workman allowed one single over 6 2-3 innings, and the Boston Red Sox beat Chris Tillman and the Baltimore Orioles 1-0 on Tuesday night for their second win in eight games. Mike Napolis third-inning RBI single was all the offence the Red Sox needed to come out on the positive end of a pitchers duel for the first time this season. Boston was 0-18 when scoring fewer than three runs. Workman (1-0) walked one and struck out four in earning his first win as a starter since last July. He held the Orioles hitless until Ryan Flaherty lined a soft single to centre with two outs in the sixth. Workman had to overcome two stoppages, both in the second inning. The first lasted 15 minutes, the second 1:18. "It wasnt that bad," Workman said. "I went down and threw in the batting cage a little bit to stay loose, to stay ready." After retiring Nick Markakis to end the sixth inning, Workman got two straight outs in the seventh before being lifted. It was the longest outing of a 27-game career that includes seven starts. "He was outstanding, especially in light of the two different rain delays," Boston manager John Farrell said. "He was able to stay loose with a couple of almost simulated innings in the batting cage." Workman retired the first 13 batters before Nelson Cruz drew a walk. J.J. Hardy followed with a popup to second base, and Cruz took off for second and was easily doubled up. "Its no excuse," Cruz said. "I should know better. It shouldnt have happened." Earlier, Boston third baseman Xander Bogaerts robbed the Orioles of two potential hits in the third inning. He snagged a bunt by David Lough and threw out the fleet runner, then made a diving stab of a line drive by Flaherty. The no-hit bid gained steam later, but Workman said, "I was not really thinking about it. I was just trying to stay in the moment and keep executing pitches and keep working each batter. Not getting ahead of myself." Workman will have a hearing Friday on his appeal of a six-game suspension.dddddddddddd He was suspended after the league determined he was intentionally throwing in the "head area" of Tampa Bays Evan Longoria on May 30. If he is forced to miss time, Workman certainly went out on a high note. "Honestly, when we started back up, I thought if he got through four innings that might be enough for tonight," Farrell said. "But as efficient as he was, as strong as he was, he just kept putting up zeroes and retiring guys consecutively so we continued to stay with him." Baltimores only other hit was a single by Steve Pearce in the ninth off Koji Uehara, who earned his 13th save. Tillman (5-3) gave up one run and seven hits in six innings. It was his first loss in six starts since May 11. "Tough conditions tonight for both teams but you wont hear any excuses from us," the right-hander said Manny Machado started at third base for the Orioles despite receiving a five-game suspension and a fine for intentionally throwing his bat in Sundays game against Oakland. Machado appealed the suspension, batted second and went 0 for 4, making the final out on a strikeout. Tillman got off to a rocky start following the second rain delay. Brock Holt led off the third with a single, David Ortiz walked and Napoli delivered a two-out, opposite-field RBI single to right. Boston used three straight singles to load the bases with no outs in the fourth. Tillman struck out Holt, then got Bogaerts to bounce into a 6-4-3 double play. Over the first four innings, the Red Sox had seven hits and three walks but scored only the one run after stranding seven and hitting into two double plays. NOTES: Red Sox GM Ben Cherington said before the game that an overhaul of the roster is not yet necessary for the struggling team. "Im betting on the players we have in there," he said. ... Holt extended his hitting streak to a career-high 10 games. ... Wei-Yin Chen makes his 10th career start against the Red Sox in the series finale Wednesday night. Hes 3-3 with a 5.26 ERA. Rubby De La Rosa will start for Boston. ... Markakis 14-game hitting streak ended. ... Baltimores Chris Davis went 0 for 3 with three strikeouts. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '