• Welcome back to all SEO talk forums!
  • allSEOtalk.com
  • Learn a thing or two about SEO!
  • Hang and talk with the experts!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has stuck with us!A SSNHQ
Sky Sports News HQs England crew have been in their picturesque Chantilly base since Sunday, and have been looking at the issues that really matter... At Englands team hotel - LAuberge du Jeu de Paume - SSNHQ has been asking: what formation will Roy Hodgson go with? Can Wayne Rooney, Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy all start together?But while the channel and online have been reporting all the build-up to Englands campaign, there have been important questions behind the camera during the crews downtime, like whats for dessert in the England media centre? For a few days now youll have all seen our reporters Nick Collins and Andy Burton reporting live from the England camp, but during the Euros Ill be bringing you the news from behind the camera and letting you in on some trade secrets that go into the process of getting broadcasts to air.Its not all about dessert obviously, but when youre live from 6am until 10pm, its the little pick-me-ups that make all the difference. After all, were based in the home of Chantilly cream, so its our responsibility to bring the viewers an authentic experience!Hodgson and England chose Chantilly partly for its relaxed atmosphere and safe environment. Players and coaches have been seen wandering around the quaint little streets and enjoying a coffee; Jamie Vardy was even snapped buying a board game. England boss Roy Hodgson and his players have been soaking up the culture As England have become acquainted with stopping for a coffee, so too have many of the gathered media here. LEtrier cafe on the opposite corner to the England hotel is doing a roaring trade, as photographers wait to see if any of the team pop out and wander past them.Such is the relaxed atmosphere in the squad, Hodgson even joked with the gathered media that he did not have any notes with him for them to photograph, after his assistant Ray Lewington had his paperwork snapped earlier in the week.For the SSNHQ crew, this first week has also been about acclimatising to French culture. My GCSE French has come back to me in dribs and drabs, so much so that Ive been able to teach cameraman Ben how to say white coffee, thank you very much. Reporter Nick Collins prepares to go live at the Chantilly racecourse His Essex accent saying merci beaucoup has a touch of Delboy about it, but at least were making the effort!Im often asked what a TV producer actually does and I would essentially describe it as being the crew mum. It also involves a lot of standing in fields at 7am, holding reflectors to keep the sun off Nick Collins face.In return for teaching Ben basic French, he attempted to teach me how to fold away the reflector...Im still learning but will make it my aim for the end of the trip.SSNHQs Team England are still searching for their crew mascot for the Euros, but for the England team themselves they have their trusty lions, as seen with Chris Smalling and John Stones. The England squad has been training in a picturesque setting north of Paris Nick Collins brought you the story of the lions live from Chantilly, but the tale could have been a bit different, as a slip of the tongue inadvertently meant that we now refer to the cuddly toy as the bear. Despite Nick correcting himself on air, the alternative name of the bear has stuck with us!A SSNHQ mascot would only add to the kit that we have to carry around Chantilly racecourse from our hotel to where England are staying though. It has been commented that Im a human game of Buckaroo, loaded with bags and camera equipment. The longer England stay in the tournament, the better my chances of me working off the French bread and cheese though!Au revoir for now... Also See: Euro 2016 Fixtures Latest video Tables Get Sky Sports Get a £10 free bet! Kirby Puckett Jersey . The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament. Paul Molitor Jersey . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseys.com/ . -- The Atlanta Braves added to their extensive wave of long-term deals with their young stars on Sunday by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract with All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel. Kent Hrbek Jersey . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history. Phil Hughes Jersey .com) - Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki was named the National League Player of the Month for April.WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Serena and Venus Williams are not part of the Fed Cup roster submitted by U.S. captain Mary Joe Fernandez for a World Group playoff against France on April 19-20. Instead, Fernandezs roster announced Wednesday includes 18th-ranked Sloane Stephens, No. 42 Madison Keys, No. 49 Varvara Lepchenko and No. 57 Christina McHale. After losing at a tournament at Charleston, South Carolina, on Appril 1, top-ranked Serena Williams said: "Im really just dead.dddddddddddd. I need some weeks off where I dont think about tennis and kind of regroup." Venus Williams is ranked 32nd. The matches will be played on the campus of Saint Louis University. The winning nation will enter the World Group in 2015 and compete for the Fed Cup title. The loser will drop down to World Group II. ' ' '